ARRC Project Area: Temecula California
Temecu is a young, affluent community ideally located at the junction of the I-15 and I-215 freeways with close proximity to San Diego, Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Murrieta is in the path of growth for these counties and affords business the opportunity to take charge of the future, today. With a population of just over 100,000 and recently recognized as the safest city in Riverside and San Diego Counties, it is easy to see why Murrieta is the future of Southern California!
Temecula's weather is comparable to the Napa Valley, as evidenced by a thriving wine industry, with warm, dry days and cool evenings. Although separated from the Pacific by the Santa Rosa mountain range, the Rainbow Gap funnels the mild beach climate into the valley.
Covering 30.15 square miles, Temecula is centrally located along the I-15/I-215 freeway corridor in Southwest California, just north of the San Diego County line.
- 2010 Census Estimated Population For Riverside County 2.19 million
- 2010 Census Estimated Growth For past 10 years in Riverside County 41.7%
Location, Location, Location
- 85 miles southeast of Los Angeles
- 60 miles north of San Diego
- 61 miles southeast of Orange County
Education Et Workforce
- 3 Comprehensive High Schools
- 1 Alternative High School
- 6 Middle Schools
- 18 Elementary Schools
- Before and after school childcare program operates on 14 of TVUSD’s Elementary School campuse
- One of safest communities in U.S.
Quality of Life
- Close to 600 acres of parkland
- Miles of hiking and riding trails
- Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Preserve
- Jack Nicklaus and Robert Trent Jones, Sr. designed golf courses
- New, high-tech public library
- City/community events